I mostly hear from other people, especially females, like our mothers, sisters, aunties, and other ladies as well, And from males also. That their belly fat is growing up like a hump. I know it very well that people must feel so hectic due to this excessive belly fat like an extra weight over the body they are carrying with them. And starts thinking How I can lose my Belly Fat Quickly and Naturally.
But actually, most of us start to do the exercises but for that much time only until the spirit is inside you that, ‘yes you need to do the exercise to get to fit in the dress’. When the target is not there or else we starts losing interest towards this we tend to stop the exercise and again we come back to that spot that laziness and fatigues come in our body again and we continue to gain our body fat.
Humans are like this only.”If you don’t have any target you can’t achieve your goal” it’s damn true. So there is some way that I am going to discuss with you how you will lose your weight naturally and quickly by doing daily life tasks.
Things you can do:-
- You need to maintain your diet properly.
- Need to wake up early in time.
- You need to consume plenty of water in the morning and also in the whole day of about 3-4 liters.
- You need to do regular exercise don’t miss and keep doing every day. Exercises like builds muscle mass, squats and deadlifts, strong lifts, do cardio etc and eat more unprocessed food, don’t eat junk food much or any type of processed food in huge amount.
- You need to set a target that within this limited period of time you will lose weight.
- To self motivate yourself watch exercise and proper diet maintaining foods videos and try to apply in your lifestyle and click pictures of your every day before and after doing the exercise.
- Measure your chest waist hip and upper belly and abdomen and thighs that to check whether it’s working or not and to self motivate.
- Don’t lose hope and work out daily maintain a proper diet that is going to be discussed below.
- Make your own calendar to reach your target that within how many days you are going to lose weight.
- Continue the intake of plenty of fruits and green veggies. Try out as much as possible unprocessed food.
Most of you must be thinking that you need to maintain your diet means that you can’t have fast foods and can’t have any tasty foods, only you need to eat that type of tasteless foods that are mostly suggested but actually it’s not like that. For burning the belly fat layer you need to take a good and healthy diet. Not that much fast foods are good. Try to avoid as much as possible the oily foods.
What type of healthy and tasty foods you can eat:-
- Avocados:-½ of avocado contains mono-saturated fat that blocks the blood sugar spoils that stimulates the body to store fat around the midsection. Not only this it also helps in better absorption of carotenoids, and people who consume avocado with salad has 15 times higher absorption of carotenoids.
- Bananas:– supplies potassium and minerals that can limit the amount of belly swelling sodium in your body.
- Yogurt:- A cup stimulates the growth of good bacteria in your gut throwing out other impurities that can cause bulging.
- Berries:– Antioxidants present in it can improve blood flow, delivering more oxygen to the muscles, having some yogurt and berries before exercise would be good.
- Chocolate cream milk:- it helps to promote muscle building drink after a workout to speed recovery. Calcium present in it makes stronger the bones.
- Green tea:– three cups daily consumption will gyre your metabolism and burn 30 calories according to science. The compound ECGC present in it makes it faster to burn.
- Citrus:– it burns up to 30% fats during exercise.
- Whole grains:- carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice, and bulgur aids keeps body insulin low and according to the researchers, it may shrink fat cells also.
So cheer up yourselves that YOU CAN and start from Today only not starting tomorrow. Don’t wait for tomorrow. Otherwise, it’s going to be too late. All the best. Thank you.
You can also read:- How to Become Slim Naturally with Home remedies (2019)